Saturday, October 18, 2008

Newest Member of the Family


Hi Everyone!
We are busy as usual! Last week we took the girls to the pumpkin patch. They are so excited for Halloween!
Right now Katelyn is fighting a sinus and ear infection. This is the 3rd in two months. The Dr's are waiting for some tests to come back. We will go on Monday evening to get the results. I'm figuring between her allergies and her MTX imune supression, this was bound to happen.
Katelyn has been great though! I wouldn't have known she actually had this infection, had I not called because of her chronically runny nose. She hasn't complained one bit.
Anyway .... we got a new Puppy! I have had my eye on him for months. He's a 5 month old Miniature Schnauzer puppy. He's just the sweetest thing. The girls are so happy, it may be one of the best things I could have done for them. Katelyn jumps out of bed every morning (ok almost every morning) ready to walk "Scruffy".
I hope everyone is doing well! We had to share our newest member of our family!

No comments: